Our mission for L.I.T. Ministries is to “Empower The Next Generation.”
We believe God has a plan and purpose for every believing child today.
Why Should I Attend the Empowering Conference?
Over the last 20 years, L.I.T. Ministries has passionately developed a model of children’s ministry that focuses on reaching, discipling, and equipping children for ministry and missions.
Through the Empowering Conference, we will train you how to implement a ministry model that will have a lasting impact using what we believe are FOUR BIBLICAL KEYS to the spiritual growth of children.
Family: Parents are the number one influence in the lives of their children. Sadly, many parents do not know where to begin. We will help you change that by showing you how to train them to be spiritual leaders in their homes (Deuteronomy 6:1-8).
Discipleship: The church has a calling to make disciples (Matthew 28:19-20). We will teach you how to train your teachers to be disciple-makers. They will see children as younger brothers and sisters in Christ with a calling to become disciple-makers themselves.
Ministry: Every believing child has been gifted by the Holy Spirit. Amazingly, children have the gifts of teaching, leadership, shepherding, helps, administration, and more. The Church is called to equip these younger saints for ministry to build up the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-13).
Missions: Every believer, including children, is called to fulfill the Great Commission. We will present a three-step model using Acts 1:8 to help you move them from home to community and then to out-of-state and/or international missions. We will help turn missions education in your church to missionary training that sends out missionaries into their homes and schools.
Conference Locations and Dates (More information will be posted shortly
- Introduction and a step-by-step process to implement a new ministry model
- The conference handbook is packed full of all the tools you need to get started
- Two and a half days of extensive training
- Training that is led by experienced leaders who are successfully implementing this model of ministry in their churches
- Upon completing the training, you will have direct access to all L.I.T. discipleship resources for kids.
- Day One: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Two: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Three: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon