Conference Locations and Dates (More information will be posted shortly)
- NORTH CAROLINA: February 13-15, Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
- TEXAS: February 20-22, Willow Park, Texas
- COLORADO: September 25-27, Littleton, Colorado
Learn to Disciple, Equip, and Release children in ministry with a proven process.
Organize Your Ministry + Disciple Kids + Empower Kids + Release Young Ministers and Missionaries.
- Introduction and a step-by-step process to implement a new ministry model
- ETNG Handbook is packed full of all the tools you need to get started
- Two and a half days of extensive training
- Training that is led by experienced leaders who are successfully implementing this model of ministry in their churches
- Upon completing the training, you will have direct access to all L.I.T. discipleship resources for kids.
- Day One: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Two: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Three: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
Who is the conference for?
The E.T.N.G. conference is for pastors, children’s directors, and workers. It is a non-denominational event inviting the body of Christ together to reach, disciple, and release children into the world with the Good News of Christ.
How is your church doing in the area of discipling and equipping children for ministry? We invite you to go through our assessment test. "Education vs. Discipleship Assessment"
A Special Gift From L.I.T. Ministries