March 6-7, 2023
Location: The Fellowship of Weatherford, 2721 S Main St, Weatherford, TX 76087
- Monday: 9:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00-Noon
Have you ever wanted to take your preteens or students on a mission trip? Not the kind where you go to clean up, fix up, or serve in a community, but a mission trip where your preteens and students are fully engaged in sharing the Gospel.
Hi, I am Dr. Clint May. I have had the privilege of leading more than 30 evangelistic preteen mission trips in multiple states in the past 20 years. Through these trips, I have learned some very important steps for planning, preparing, and fully implementing a successful mission trip with preteens and students.
Of all the things I have had the privilege of doing in children’s ministry, the mission trips are at the top of my list. Mission trips where preteens and students are focused on sharing the Gospel have proven to have a lasting impact on the lives of those involved.
I will show you how to train preteens and students in your church to share their faith effectively. You will learn four key evangelistic steps using an Acts 1:8 model of sharing the Good News of Christ.
- Where They Live (Jerusalem): Preteens and students take the Gospel to their homes, schools, and neighborhoods.
- Your Community (Judea & Samaria): Take preteens and students from your church out into your community to share the Goods News of Christ through off-campus events, such as Vacation Bible Schools, sports camps, and Backyard Bible Clubs.
- Mission Trips (End of the Earth): Train your preteens and students to be missionaries and then release them to share the Gospel on their own mission trips.
I will take you step-by-step through planning an out-of-town mission trip.
- How to find a location
- How to plan for success
- Having a schedule that is powerful and not overwhelming
- How to budget for your trip
You will leave with all the tools you need to mobilize preteens and students into your community and on a mission trip.
Register Your Team Today!
- Cost: $149 per person.
- (Includes lunch and the Mission Trip Training Handbook.)